Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day One Hundred and Seventy-Five: Time keeps on slipping into the future



Tonight was "St. Lawrence Night" at Old Chicago.  Basically what that meant is that a bunch of us went out to dinner and St. Lawrence received 10% of the profit off our bills.  Grace, St. Lawrence's fundraising guru, worked it out so we could play some games afterward, too.    Someone brought one of my favorites -- a little known singing game called "Encore" -- and we dueled the night away in a back and forth "Name that Tune"-esque competition.  Since most of us are "old" we ended up giving up before a victor emerged, but  not before I got this picture.  It's nothing TOO exciting, but I like it. I hope you do, too!

P.S. I'm up for nearly any game, any time- day or night.  If you get that itch, give me a call! :)