Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day One Hundred and Fifty-Four: The Sweet Taste of Summer


Tonight, Pete and I ventured to our neighborhood Sonic (my FAVORITE fast food restaurant...can't beat their cream slush!) to get one of the free 3.5 million root beer floats they were giving away to say "thank you" to their customers.  While we were waiting for a carhop to mosey on over to our vehicle and hand us the delicious concoction of root beer and ice cream, I wandered around to try and capture the action.  I even got to go somewhat inside the Sonic building and found this employee diligently at work preparing the drinks.

The best pictures of the night, however, came when we decided to let Lucy taste the float.  She and Pete had a moment, as you can quite plainly see here.


We ended up having 4 (combined, not individually) floats. (I had grabbed two from a carhop while I was out and about; little did I know that someone had also visited the car).  But don't worry, there were plenty to go around, and we shared....with Lucy. :)