Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day One Hundred and Ninety-Six: Shadows of the Past


Tonight, I briefly attended the Dole Center's final educational program of the summer: Abraham Lincoln as presented by Fritz Klein. I didn't stay any longer than to take some pictures, but the portions I did hear were very intriguing. The setting sun put Klein's shadow on the backdrop and he moved in and out of position, at times bringing the shadow to rest directly over this chair. At that moment, I snapped the picture. I've obviously played with it a lot and used some techniques that Pete and I have recently been learning to manipulate photos. It's not perfect or worthy of an award, but I do like the way the filters modified the picture. I'll keep learning and reading in hopes of bringing you new and cool pictures each and every day!