Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day One Hundred and Ninety-Seven: Suds in the Bucket


My very dear friend Ashley, her husband Adam (who is also a dear friend), and their two dogs are coming to visit this weekend! In preparation for their visit, from the moment I finished working today, I frantically prepared my house so they don't think I live in a state of disarray all the time from the time (which we all know -- and they probably better than most people-- is actually true, but that's neither here nor there). The extensive cleaning schedule didn't leave much time for taking a picture, but God provided and directed my eye to the soap I used to clean my kitchen floor. Combine it with a few photo filters and adjustments, and I like to think the end result is a nice piece of modern art that no one would ever know started as a dirty kitchen floor.