Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day One Hundred and Ninety-Nine: Red High Heels


I've referred to Ashley as my "dear friend" several times, and you can probably guess that I asked her to be a bridesmaid in my wedding. Since she lives 6 hours away, we decided to take part of today to check out possible wedding dresses for myself and bridesmaid dresses for those in the wedding party. Ashley and I, along with my friends Bekah and Andrea, made our way to David's Bridal this morning and had some fun discovering the infinite number of possibilities that exist in planning a wedding.

As you can guess, one of the most important things for the upcoming nuptial celebration (in my mind anyway) includes finding the right photographer, and this week I perused the websites of many potential "companies". Doing so told me two things: 1) I want to take pictures of weddings, and 2) encouraged me to take my camera to David's Bridal to see what kind of shorts I could get. Since I could put number two into action right away, I took my camera to the shop this weekend and ended up with this shot (which I love).

As for the dress shopping, I found several that I really liked, but have not ultimately decided on THE one. But Ash, Bekah, Andrea, and I had a good time nevertheless.