Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day Two Hundred and Forty-Two: One Hand

Tonight, Pete and I were sitting in the church saying some follow-up prayers. I was stressed from everything that's going on, and he offered to let me use one of his picture ideas. We continued to pray and then sat there for a while with each other just holding hands. At the same moment, we looked down at our hands and, based on the the picture idea he was offered, both discovered a variation on that idea that would be a great picture. The wonderful guy let me use it, and now here it is for you!

In March, I took a different picture of our hands and shared it with you. Today, you can physically see how our relationship has evolved with the shiny band around my finger. Pretty soon, they'll be one around his, too. I can't wait.