Wednesday, December 5, 2007

T-minus 3 days

Finals are done! yippiee!! I 'm not sure I've EVER been so exhausted. I studied my little patooty off so that hopefully all my grades will be good and will demonstrate that since I worked hard and earned "As"(hopefully) while studying abroad, I will definitely work hard for YOU! (Want to hire me?)

Now that I"m done it means I have TWO days in London without anything hanging over my shoulders. It's wonderful. Tomorrow we got cheap tickets to the matinée showing of "Hairspray". It just opened in London about a month and a half ago, so it's really fun to see the original cast. Then tomorrow evening, they light the tree in Trafalgar Square! This is again an equivalent of lighting the tree at Rockefeller Center, but unlike the Oxford Street lights, there will actually be a (real) tree there. I'm not sure what Friday will bring, but hopefully a lot of goodness and excitement for my last day here.

It's only 9 p.m., but I'm so tired, I'm headed to bed. Cheers!