Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.

It still really blows my mind that I can take a 10 minute walk and see some of the most amazing sights in the whole world. I think my favorite one so far is walking down Charring Cross Road, and coming upon Trafalgar Square to find that down the street you can see both Big Ben and the London Eye. I can then walk down the street and sit and watch the sun set in amazing park with green grass and beautiful flowers. How lucky am I that I get to be over here and have this opportunity? Wow.

Kristen Cunningham came in town tonight! She's in-between dropping her luggage off in London, and then heading out to Spain tomorrow. I got to spend a little bit of time with her and her cousin tonight, but will get to spend more with her in a couple of weeks; she's going to stay in my flat for two nights. It's so nice to see someone from home. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving this, but I already miss so many people. Thanks to those of you who are keeping me in your prayers and thoughts.

Speaking of my flat, I know I've said it before, but I'm going to try taking some pictures of my flat to show you what it and the area I live in look like. This weekned...maybe. :)