Wednesday, August 29, 2007

PICTURES (A boring, but practical title)

Sweet! I figured out a way to make my pictures more accessible to you! On the right hand side you will now see a picture of Big Ben and the London Eye. If you click on it, a new window should pop up that will allow you to see all of my pictures! I'll let you know when I update the album so you don't have to peruse through things you've already seen. I don't have it set yet, but the people at google are amazing and I mark a map that will tell you where I was when I took the picture. This way, you might have a visual about where everything is in London and how it all fits together. (WARNING: the map function may become too complicated and time consuming for me, but we'll give it a shot. But like I said, it's not quite ready yet.) Time for bed for this lass.