Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day Sixty-Six: Neon



This picture is one of my favorites, if not the favorite so far. It's of the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Mo, and Pete and I ventured there to meet some of my friends, and celebrate the engagement of two of them (yea Holly & Chris!). I love the lights, the streaks, the background, the colors...just everything about it. And I love that, although it looks like it took a lot of camera mastery to get it together, I got this shot in only about two or three clicks of the camera.

I don't have any philosophical musings or interesting commentary to add to this picture, except that the warmth and enjoyment I get out of the picture was exaggerated by getting to celebrate a wonderful occasion with wonderful people. Chris & Holly haven't quite set a date yet, but hopefully they'll do it within calendar year 2009....they would most definitely be the subject of my picture on that most wonderful day. :)