Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day Two Hundred and Sixty-Nine: What Saturdays Should Bebut

I didn't get a lot done this weekend, but I definitely had fun.

Friday: Shanna's Bachelorette Party, and Pete the Patrick Play the Depot.


Saturday: My first KU game of the season, with thousands of zealous fans "Waving the Wheat" at what ultimately ended up being another KU victory! (I was, however, at the game without my Pete. :( )



I did get to see Pete later in the day when we went and ate Brats, Bierocks, and drank a "bier" at the St. John's Oktoberfest. And oh yeah, we polkaed to the music of one of the best push button accordion players in the Kansas City Area. I think polka-ing with Pete is one of my favorite memories is one of my new favorite "Pete and Emily" memories. :)

"Roll out on the barrel...roll out the barrel of bier...."