Friday, January 30, 2009

Day Thirty: Puppy face


I have to admit, I've been a little lazy in my picture taking lately. I just haven't had the gusto to go out and seek pictures; I've been waiting for them to come to me.  Today was certainly an example of this. It was 10:30 p.m. and I still didn't have my picture.  But there she was...laying on the floor, all cute and cuddly.  I couldn't say no!  So, once again, Lucy is the subject of my picture...but I think this one is even cuter than the ones before. 

She still has those puppy dog eyes-- the really droopy ones-- that remind me a lot of this Hanah Barbera cartoon.  I can't decide if i like them...when they come out, she often looks so sad...but so darn cute at the same time.
  Some people say she'll outgrow them...only time will tell. But even if that day comes, I 'll be able to remember her this way forever with this (amongst many other) pictures. :)