Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day Eleven: Shades


Today came close to a day like Wednesday...a day where i just could not find a picture to take, or liked.  At 10:00 p.m., I was jumping in frustration around my living room trying to figure out what to do.  Finally, I spotted this lamp shade that Pete was taking home to fix for me.  My mom and my sister "made" this lamp for me during a very difficult juncture in my life. Although I don't currently use it, it's pretty special to me and I'm excited to have this picture of it. There isn't a whole lot more to say about this shot, except that even in my last minute desperation, something turned out.  I'll have to keep that positive thought in mind the next time one of these seemingly picture-less days shows up.  

Please excuse my lack of commentary on this post...it's late and I should already be in bed.  I'll try and review it again tomorrow. Until then...