Wednesday, July 9, 2008

whine and cheese












My phone is broken. I don't know what happened to it.  Monday, I made a comment to my roommate that it didn't like the sound it was making when it opened and closed.  Last night, it assumed the position you see in the last two pictures.  In order to keep it closed, I have to secure it with a rubber band.  Verizon says that the warranty only covers manufacturer's defects, and since I don't have insurance, I'll just have to get a new phone.  That means going back to my chocolate. Not so crazy about that.  I can still use the phone for now, but it's not the most functional thing.  Bah.

I picked up a dress from the dry cleaner today. The dress cost me $15.  The dry cleaning cost me $10. Seriously? Seriously.

We took a practice MBE today. I didn't do crazy good, but I think I did all right. I have 2 1/2 weeks to kick it into gear and earn a lot more points.  Prayers, please.

I removed myself from facebook until after the bar. Sorry for any confusion that may cause.

I'm done complaining for now. I'm just too tired to continue. 8 hours of class tomorrow. Can't wait for that....