Monday, July 21, 2008

T-minus 7 days

I'm exhausted. I have never felt so physically worn out in my whole life (or at least as long as I can remember). I haven't been doing anything except studying, but it's a draining experience like none other. I've given up working out for now...I don't even really think about going to the gym (which is very weird for me). I'm going to take the Monday right before the exam (read: a week from today) off to make sure I am well rested and at my mental best for Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm not stressed out about passing. I'm sure i have the ability to pass, and have come to peace with the idea (fact) that God will take care of me no matter what happens. I'm just worried about not reviewing everything before I have to apply it. I know I'm not going to know everything, and that's okay. And knowing I"ll be okay no matter the outcome is great, but despite those two factors, it doesn't relieve me of a continued effort to learn and know as much as I can before it's go time. Today, I did my duty. I didn't get nearly as far as I would like, but ask me about personal or subject matter jurisdiction qualifications (the basics); I can tell you. :) Oddly enough, I'm even understanding commercial paper (just a little bit) in my emaciated state. Hopefully I retain some of that information.