Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tigers are an endagered species; extinction starts today.

The biggest game in college football, and the biggest game in University of Kansas Football history, starts in about 5 hours. (For those of you who don't know, it's Kansas v. Missouri.) Not only is this going to be an epic battle between teams with a historic divide, it's a battle for the national championship. We're number 2, they're number 4. If the winner of this game goes on to win the Big 12 Championship next weekend, they will most likely end up with a spot at the big dance in New Orleans in January. And I'm missing it. :/

They are actually showing the game here in London, but because it doesn't start until 1 a.m. my time, I'm going to have to wait for a replay at 12:30 tomorrow afternoon. That means, come about 2 a.m. my time (8 p.m. for most of you), I will not be available because I do not want to know the outcome of the game until I can watch it for myself. If anyone tells me, I will drop kick them into next week. Until then, I'm going to try and quell my excitement for this game by working on my human rights paper. What a crazy Saturday night....