Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day Two Hundred and Ten: A row of lilies

Tonight I went over to Pete's, but before we were able to go inside, Lucy had to "use the facilities". While waiting for her to do her duty, I noticed a beautiful line of lilies along the side of his house. As he came out to greet me, I commented on them and Pete mentioned how they are the subject his picture of the day. "Shoot!", I exclaimed, because I had that very same idea. But as there are a million different ways to shoot the same object, with Pete's permission to use the same item, I went to capture the lilies for my photo of the day. The end result is this; (needless to say), I'm quite happy.

We've never attempted to take a picture of the same object before and both use it for our photo of the day. But doing so today revealed our different perspectives on things, and it was fun to see our idea come together. Pete also helped me touch up this picture, and the same thing happened-- different methods and ideas to conquer the same issue. But based on the way we worked together, I think married life is going to be pretty darn great. :)

P.S. February 6 is the big day! Woo hoo!