Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day Three Hundred and Thirty-Two: Let the Games Begin!


The Iowa High School Basketball season is about to begin. Before the season actually commences, however, the area teams play each other in smaller round robin jamboree sessions. I was lucky enough to get to watch my brother Ted, a freshman, start on the Ankeny High School Boys Varsity Basketball team at one of those jamborees this weekend. The lighting in the gym we were in was amazing and a lot of cool pictures resulted. This one is my favorite. And no, I did not add any fades or gradients...the black on the top and the bottom is simply that spectacular lighting.

Here are a couple of my other favorites:
Foul, anyone?


Ted gets a few moments of rest during the games.

I'm so excited for his games to come. I hope to attend at least one or two, even with the distance in between here and A-town.