Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day Three Hundred and Seven: Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?


I recently was in the market for and acquired some black patent leather heels. I've never really been a patent leather person, but there was something about the design of these shoes that called to me. Today, they also called out to be my photo of the day.

I also don't really know what the title of this post means. I remember that the high school I would have gone to had my family stayed in Davenport, Iowa, put on a play by this name that I saw while in elementary school. I don't remember what it was about (except that it took place in a school), but for some reason unbeknownst to me, the title has always resonated in my mind.

Regardless of the reasoning behind this picture....or the title...I hope you enjoy it!