Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day Two Hundred and Eighty-Six: Jack of All Trades

Just when you think you can't find one more object around your house to take a picture of when the day is waning and almost gone, God steps up to the plate and gives you some inspiration. (Isn't that the way the big guy always seems to work?) Today's picture is of the inside of what is intended to be a CD holder I got from Target a couple of years ago. I, however, used it to hold miscellaneous office supplies on my desk during law school. Since I no longer sit at that desk on a regular basis, I have put these boxes in a place where I don't often explicitly acknowledge their presence. But today, they came through for me and can add the title of "subject of Emily's photo of the day" to it's list of many tasks well done.